Are you looking for a career in Administration, and have an interest in Science?
Want to work for a company who work together to build a healthier and Safer world?
If this sounds like you, Envigo are looking for a Administrator to join our growing Dose Formulation Analysis(DFA) team in Alconbury, Huntingdon. Envigo provides essential products and research services for pharmaceutical, crop protection, chemical companies, universities, governments and research organizations.
The purpose of the Administrator is to support the Dose Formulation Analysis(DFA) team by providing assistance with study-related and departmental administration tasks.
As an Administrator, your main responsibilities will be:
- Typing, paginating, and formatting of Dose Formulation Analysis expert and standalone reports
- Produce report documents in PDF to Company standards, using associated tools to meet eCTD requirements
- Assist in the preparation of data to be incorporated into reports
- Assist Study Director’s with report finalisation ensuring that when final reports are sent out a report questionnaire is also sent.
- Assist Study Director’s with archiving data in a timely manner
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent MS Word skills
- Microsoft Office 2007
- Familiar with Adobe Acrobat
- Experience of GLP (Good Laboratory Practice) preferred
- Experience of any operational department is a benefit
- Maths and English GCSE level (A-C Grade) or equivalent or higher
Interested? Then apply today to join Envigo and help us achieve our mission – to be the best company to work with and the best company to work for!!
- Employer: Envigo ++++
- Posted: 14th February 2018
- Expires: 14th March 2018
- Reference: 5536