Have you had experience of managing studies and experience of working to regulations?
Want to work for a company who work together to build a healthier and Safer world?
If this sounds like you, Envigo are looking for a Study Manager to join our growing Biomarkers, Bioanalysis and Clinical team in Alconbury, Huntingdon. Envigo provides essential products and research services for pharmaceutical, crop protection, chemical companies, universities, governments, research organizations.
You will be responsible for the management of analytical studies/phases of studies in the capacity of a Study Director, Project Manager or Principal Investigator, ensuring that all work is conducted in accordance with the Protocol/Plan, (Standard operating Procedures) SOPs and appropriate regulatory standards (Good Laboratory Practice/ Good Clinical Practice) (GLP/GCP).
As a Study Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Ensure all work is conducted in accordance with the Protocol/Plan, SOPs and appropriate regulatory standards (GLP/GCP)
- Undertake method development, method validation and sample analysis where required
- Assist in the preparation/amendment of SOPs
- Work safely in accordance with (Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974) HASAWA. Ensure risk assessments and (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations) COSHH assessments are in place for procedures undertaken and materials in use on assigned studies
The ideal candidate will have
- Degree or higher in a biological subject or equivalent experience (min 2 years in regulated environment)
- experience of study/ project management in a regulated environment
Interested? Then apply today to join Envigo and help us achieve our mission – to be the best company to work with and the best company to work for!!
- Employer: Envigo ++++
- Posted: 14th February 2018
- Expires: 14th March 2018
- Reference: 5889