Do you have a degree in a biological subject?
Want to work for a company who work together to build a healthier and Safer world?
If this sounds like you, Envigo are looking for a Associate Scientist to join our growing Biomarkers, Bioanalysis and Clinical team in Alconbury, Huntingdon. Envigo provides essential products and research services for pharmaceutical, crop protection, chemical companies, universities, governments, research organizations.
As a Associate Scientist, your main responsibilities will be:
- Analyse pre-clinical and clinical samples under regular supervision from their Line Manager
- Develop experience in analytical techniques and instrumentation with guidance from senior BBC personnel
- Displays understanding of theory at least one technical area.
- Accept responsibility for the data produced on assigned studies
- Monitor results obtained for assigned studies and discuss results on a daily basis with line manager to ensure that results are within stated acceptance criteria
- Ensure data provided for QC checking is accurate and good self QC is apparent
- Prepare a self-assessment and undergo formal appraisals at appropriate intervals
The ideal candidate will have
- Degree or higher in a biological subject or equivalent experience (min 2 years in regulated environment)
Interested? Then apply today to join Envigo and help us achieve our mission – to be the best company to work with and the best company to work for!!
- Employer: Envigo ++++
- Posted: 14th February 2018
- Expires: 14th March 2018
- Reference: 5890