Lana Premadasa is recruiting for several Formulations Scientists to join an innovative company in the Pharmaceutical industry who focus on drug delivery company and the design and formulation of solid nanoparticles. These roles are offered on a full time, permanent basis, and with a salary range of between £25,000 - £45,000 per annum dependant upon experience.
The main purpose of these roles will be to:
- Conduct formulations and processing studies on nanoparticles.
- Execute experimental protocols.
- Be involved with the design and development of pharmaceutical formulations, problem solving, and working to a designed and safe methodology.
- Work with analytical tools such as HPLC and UV spectroscopy.
- Work with linking molecules with carrier systems and analyse the resulting complex, including measuring of particle sizes and characterisation of both molecules and carrier systems.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- PhD, MSc or BSc (or equivalent) in a relevant field
- Experience working with analytical tools such as HPLC and UV spectroscopy
- Experience in formulation development (experience in skin care / topical drug delivery would be desirable).
This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative drug delivery company developing a unique technology.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST41292 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 14th February 2018
- Expires: 14th March 2018
- Reference: ST41292