Programmer – Clinical/Medical Data Management
Job type: Permanent
Our client is a global brand leading medical device business who design, develop, test and manufacture world class diagnostic solutions for the consumer health market. They are currently recruiting for a Programmer for their Data Management division to be based from their UK head office in Bedfordshire. The successful candidate will joining the Data Management team and will work alongside the Team Lead in the development, validation and documentation of data capture, data management and reporting systems from clinical trials or in-process validation studies
Specific duties will include:
- Design Case Record Forms using data capture system
- Development of Microsoft Excel workbook and Macro development specific to project
- Develop new SAS applications to efficiently process, store and summaries case data
- Fully documented and validated according work to in-house quality Systems.
- Constantly review data management systems and identify alternative applications
- Where appropriate, implement new data management systems
The successful candidate will have:
- BSc in a computer science related discipline (or equivalent industry experience inc programming)
- Documentation & Validation skills preferred
- Experience programming in Visual Studio .NET (e.g. VB .NET) preferred.
- Experience of programming in SAS (ideally for clinical studies or data management)
- Knowledge of SAS/BASE, SAS/MACRO, SAS/GRAPH advantageous
- CRF design experience.
- A knowledge of clinical trials data
For additional information please do not hesitate to contact Richard Taylor
- Agency: Taylorollinson
- Posted: 14th February 2018
- Expires: 14th March 2018