Regulatory Assistant - Innovative Cosmetics - Lille
I'm currently working with a European cosmetics company that put innovation at the core of it's business. In fact, they empower their R&D team to come up with a variety or products based on client requirements with 40% of these products going into production. This is how they have achieved sustainable growth which is why they are now looking for a Cosmetics Regulatory Assistant.
* Key requirements:
* Educational background within Cosmetics Formulations or Chemistry
* A minimum of 1 year experience working with EU Framework 1223/2009
* A first experience within REACh and CLP compliance would be beneficial
* People with an Internship/Stage or Placement/Alternance will be considered
* A professional level of French and English
If you want to find out more, send you CV to me, Benjamin Thomson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on (+33) 01 76 75 33 40 to find out more
I am one of the leading Regulatory Affairs recruiters in France within the Chemicals and associated sectors with a strong track record of placing candidates with some of the most reputable names in the industry. If you don't feel that this opportunity is quite right for you, why not contact me to find what other positions we currently have available.
Regulatory / Régelmentation / Registrations / REACh / GHS / CLP / Biocide / Cosmetic / Cosmétique / 1223/2009 / Flavour / Perfumes / IFRA / Modelling / Modeller / Fragrance / Personal Care / Food / FMCG / Chemicals / Environmental Fate / Toxicology / Toxicologist / Toxicologue / Ecotoxicologue / Ecotoxicologist / Risk Assessment / SCCS
You MUST be eligible to work in France. Learn more
- Agency: NonStop Chemical
- Posted: 14th February 2018
- Expires: 21st February 2018
- Reference: BT.178291.2