Clinical Trial Manager Clinical Project Manager - Exclusive
Clinical Professionals are working with a well-funded biotech on an exclusive basis. Our client is expanding and have opened an exciting opportunity for a CPM / Clinical Trial Manager to join them on a permanent basis in their London office.
Working on developing novel treatments for inherited genetic disorders, my client are seeking a passionate Clinical Project / Trial Manager looking to make a difference.
Clinical Project Manager / CTM
40,000 - 50,000 per annum plus bonus, pension and healthcare
Key responsibilities as a CPM / Clinical Trial Manager:
* Manage & oversee Clinical Trials within the assigned therapy area
* Prepare & submit regulatory/ethics submissions
* Vendor management
* Conduct co-monitoring visits.
Key Requirements as a CTM / Clinical Project Manager:
* Multi-centre Phase I & II Study Management experience, preferably EU/Global.
* Experience managing third party vendors, including CROs
* Experience interacting with Regulatory Agencies e.g. MHRA, EMA & FDA
* Strong understanding of Ethics submissions.
* Experience of advanced or complex therapy areas, preferably gene therapy
Key Benefit to you:
* Strong business vision with good career progression.
* Exciting, enjoyable and interesting company to interact with.
Clinical Professionals is the leading pharmaceutical staffing consultancy in Europe. Our dedicated Clinical Team has over 10 years` experience of placing clinical research professionals into positions within Pharmaceutical, Biotech, CRO, Charity and Academia organisations. We work with global market leaders as well as partnering with SME`s and Start-up`s. If you are on the market for a new challenge, please contact the team today.
Clinical Project Manager, Clinical Trial Manager, Associate Clinical Trial Manager, Clinical Study Manager, London, West London, North London, Middlesex, North London, Surrey, Berkshire, South London, East London, EU, Studies, Clinical, Management, Study manager, Vendor, Budget, Genetics, Gene Therapy, Ophthalmology, Oncology, Neurology, Pharma, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, CRO,
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Posted: 14th February 2018
- Expires: 28th March 2018
- Reference: JO-1802-402817