Senior HTA Manager
Leading pharmaceutical company based in Hertfordshire are looking for an HTA manager to join their expanding team initially focusing on Oncology. They are a well-known pharmaceutical company with a global presence and excellent pipeline for multiple therapy areas.
Salary: 65,000 - 85,000
* Manage and develop economic models for HTA submissions within multiple therapy areas
* Coordinate submissions to NICE, SMC etc., ensuring accuracy and alignment of the submission strategy with local and global expectations
* Working within a cross functional matrix environment, liaising with stakeholders and providing technical expertise
* Developing and inputting into outcomes research plans and research for new products
* Identifying and escalating any problems occurring with submissions
* MSc in Health economics/HTA or related field
* Strong experience of economic modelling
* Recent experience of HTA submissions
* Good project management capabilities
They are looking to pay a competitive salary and benefits package and offer excellent career progression opportunities.
Please apply now for further information!
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Posted: 14th February 2018
- Expires: 28th March 2018
- Reference: JO-1802-402730