We have an excellent opportunity for a Quality Assurance Officer to work for a company who has the experience of working for a range of leading clients from a range of markets within the Medical, Aerospace, Automotive and Industrial.
As the Quality Assurance Officer you will be reporting to the QA Manager, you will be in a supporting role in the maintenance and development of our Quality Management systems.
- Maintaining and developing Quality Management Systems to ISO9001:2015, AS9100 Rev D and ISO 13485:2016 standards.
- Manage the QA activities associated with Raw materials suppliers including conducting supplier audits and managing approval documentation.
- Conduct internal quality audits and driving continual improvement in compliance with ISO 9001, AS9100 Rev D & 13485 Standards.
- Assist in the management and development of the MS-AX system for data management and reporting in support of business development and regulatory changes.
Knowledge, Skills and Experiences:
- Ideally have a Scientific Degree with good knowledge and experience of polymer chemistry and materials testing in particular.
- Ideally be a Quality Assurance professional with a relevant qualification or experience, especially in auditing, with a minimum of 1 years experience in conducting quality audits to ISO 9001 standards.
- Strong knowledge and experience of statistical techniques
- Computer literate, especially Microsoft Office, AX Dynamics and Minitab.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written, especially when dealing with customers or external
This business recognises the importance of our staff by providing excellent career opportunities. They also provide an excellent benefits package on top of a competitive salary so if you are highly motivated and feel passionate about delivering business critical projects, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment as we are expecting a high volume of applicants for this exciting opportunity.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: JAM Recruitment
- Posted: 14th February 2018
- Expires: 21st February 2018
- Reference: BBBH67960