Barnard Castle - County Durham
SRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global pharmaceutical company who are looking for a Microbiology Technologist join the team in Barnard Castle. In this role, you will be part of a team responsible for microbial analysis of the process and materials associated with pharmaceutical manufacturing.
* Provide microbiological support required for non-sterile products
* Develop and validate new microbiological test methods
* Provide microbiological environmental support for clinical manufacturers
* Provide microbiological support required for non-sterile products.
* Prepare and issue reports and results associated with project manufactures and stability samples, according to agreed deadlines.
* Providing microbiological environmental support for clinical manufactures
* Support the regulatory area, QA audits and inspections.
* Degree in Microbiology or related discipline
* Experience in isolation and speciation techniques
* Good aseptic techniques
* GMP knowledge
* An understanding of pathogenicity and ecology of microorganisms
* Physical monitoring of areas
To apply for this position, please email a copy of your CV
For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Umul on 0203 096 4529
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Posted: 13th February 2018
- Expires: 13th March 2018
- Reference: J25444