Lana Premadasa is recruiting for an Assistant to the Responsible Person to join a specialist medical supply company that sources and distributes pharmaceuticals, medical equipment, and consumable supplies to healthcare professionals in over 180 countries worldwide. This will be based at their site in Middlesex on a permanent basis, and is offered with a salary of £25,000 - £30,000 per annum on a full time and permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to assist the Responsible Person in the following tasks:
- Ensure the temperature control system and regular statistical data is downloaded and stored electronically and/or on hard copy
- Responsible for storage of medicines including: audit, record keeping, COSSH & dangerous goods, quantity audit, exceptions reporting, release for sale of DL products and audit returned goods.
- Responsible for Controlled Drugs including: storage, records, licence applications, dispatch documentation, destruction and returns.
- Log and audit Exception Reports and Returned Goods Reports
- Ensure the company is prepared at all times for MHRA, Controlled Drugs and Quality inspections/audits.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Pharmacy Technician qualification.
- Member of GPHC or eligible to be a member of GPHC.
- Knowledge of Controlled Drugs regulations and Quality inspections / audits
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST41281 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 13th February 2018
- Expires: 13th March 2018
- Reference: ST41281