Lana Premadasa is recruiting for a QA Auditor to join a specialist medical supply company that sources and distributes pharmaceuticals, medical equipment, and consumable supplies to healthcare professionals in over 180 countries worldwide. This will be based at their site in Middlesex on a permanent basis, and is offered with a salary of £25,000 - £30,000 per annum on a full time and permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Audit internal departments to ensure compliance with Good Distribution Practice and the departments own Working Instructions.
- Produce audit reports and confirm responses are received.
- Identify potential quality issues or risks, as well as mitigating factors.
- Assist the QA Manager in ensuring company-identified self-inspection audits are carried out in a timely manner.
- Assist the QA Manager in delivering quality-related training to employees.
- Assist the Responsible Person in their responsibility to ensure compliance with GDP.
- Ensuring administrative needs of the department are completed in a timely manner.
- Review changes implemented and highlight effectiveness or shortcomings as may be identified.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Experience working within a quality role.
- Experience working with QMS and ISO.
- Good understanding of CAPAs and Root Cause Analysis.
- Understanding of GDP.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST41282 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 13th February 2018
- Expires: 13th March 2018
- Reference: ST41282