Clinical Project Manager
Our client is a European leading research unit who host phase I-V trials. We are looking for a passionate and experienced Clinical Project Manager to lead a large observational study. The successful candidate will have strong clinical project management experience within EU.
Greater London - commutable from: London, Surrey, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Kent, Hertfordshire and Essex
* Leading a large observational study.
* Plan, manage and organise projects.
* Oversee study site management to ensure high quality data is generated.
* Status reports on timelines and budget.
* Submissions of the clinical trial to Competent Authorities and Ethics Committees.
* Degree level education in Life Science.
* Clinical Project Management experience.
* Experience in the set-up of drug studies in European countries.
* Experience in managing European countries.
* Experience in IRAS system.
Key Benefit to you:
* Strong business vision with good career progression.
* Exciting, enjoyable and interesting company to interact with.
Job reference: J30027
Clinical Professionals is the leading pharmaceutical staffing consultancy in Europe. Our dedicated Clinical Team has over 10 years` experience of placing clinical research professionals into positions within Pharmaceutical, Biotech, CRO, Charity and Academia organisations. We work with global market leaders as well as partnering with SME`s and Start-up`s. If you are on the market for a new challenge, please contact the team today.
Clinical Project Manager, Clinical Trial Manager, Associate Clinical Trial Manager, Clinical Study Manager, London, West London, Middlesex, North London, Surrey, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Kent, Hertfordshire, Essex, South London, East London, EU, Star-up, Studies, Clinical, Management and Junior Project Manager.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Posted: 13th February 2018
- Expires: 27th March 2018
- Reference: J30027