Senior Scientist, Inhalation Analysis
€42,000 - €48,000 + Excellent Benefits
Permanent, Central Ireland
Do you have considerable experience within inhalation / respiratory product testing?
Would you like to work for a leading global Pharma Development company?
My client is a leading global research organisation providing drug discovery and development solutions to global Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical clients. Due to continued success and growth, a unique permanent opportunity has arisen to work as a Senior Scientist focusing within the Inhalation Technology Services by conducting device performance, aerosol and particle characterisation and impactor testing for pMDIs, DPIs, nebulizers, nasal sprays and novel devices.
The position of Senior Scientist (Inhalation) routinely acts as the project leader on multiple projects and will interact with clients, review and evaluate data, write reports and protocols.
Key responsibilities include
* Provide full analytical testing support for inhalation devices (pMDIs, DPIs, nebulizers, nasal sprays and novel devices) in accordance with cGMP practices against strict timelines to successfully meet client program milestones.
* Perform a variety of complex sample preparations.
* Perform analysis procedures to quantitatively measure pharmaceutical compounds in a variety of formulations for stability testing and other studies for analytical testing support.
* Communicate effectively and follow detailed written and verbal instruction.
* The ability to plan, schedule and carry out work for successful project completion.
* Provides assistance and training to junior laboratory staff members.
Essential experience required for the role
* Significant experience working within a cGMP Lab.
* Industry testing experience of inhalation devices with cascade impaction (NGI, ACI) dose delivery and particle size analysis.
* General analytical chemistry knowledge including HPLC.
* Positive attitude and ability to work well with others.
* Ability to write protocols and reports with minimum supervision.
The successful Senior Scientist (Inhalation) will possess a degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry or related discipline area. Significant experience within a contract testing laboratory and cGMP environment is desirable.
With future expansion plans, there is the opportunity to progress in your career and my client can offer a generous salary, medical insurance, pension, life insurance and relocation assistance to those qualified candidates based outside of the Republic of Ireland.
Key Words "Dry Powder Inhaler, DPI, MDI, Inhalation, Next Generation Impactor, NGI, HPLC, QC, Quality Control, Pharmaceutical, Analytical Chemistry, Laboratory, Analyical Development, Analytical Validation, GMP"
Please apply online or call Neil Walton on +44203 096 4706 for further information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
You MUST be eligible to work in Leinster. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Posted: 13th February 2018
- Expires: 13th March 2018
- Reference: 38269