Analytical Development / Validation Specialist - Pharmaceuticals
Based in Central Ireland
€50,000 - €55,000 + Bonus + Relocation + Sign-on + Benefits
Do you have significant experience in analytical development and validation?
Would you like to work for a leading global research organisation?
My client is a leading global research organisation providing drug discovery and development solutions to global Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical clients. Due to continued success and growth, a unique permanent opportunity has arisen to work in a senior level 'technical specialist' role within their state-of-the-art laboratories.
The Method Devleopment & Valaidation Specialist will provide full analytical testing support in accordance with GMP practices, including analytical method development and validation. This is an exciting opportunity to join a Lab that focuses on method development and validation, stability and quality control testing for all phases of drug development, with particular emphasis on inhalation, small molecule and biopharmaceutical products.
Responsibilities will include;
* Co-ordinate all aspects of managing method development and validation
* Supervise and assist senior technical staff in laboratory operations
* Interface with clients on scientific issues, study design and project technical requirements
* Plan, direct and implement improvements in systems and processes in order to enhance efficiency and quality
* Assist with strategic planning, business development and new technology implementation
The successful candidate will possess a degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry. Significant experience within an analytical testing laboratory and GMP environment is essential, as well as solid scientific supervisory experience in the pharmaceutical or analytical contract laboratory industry (to include R&D project and program management, direct supervision of technical staff, and direction of laboratory operations). Other requirements also include:
* Expertise in GMP regulated environment in the areas of analytical method development and validation for trace level analysis and for a variety of dosage forms, using a variety of instrumentation which may include the following: GC, HPLC, IC, AA, ICP and other applicable analytical instruments.
* Knowledge with GC/MS and LC/MS/ instrumentation detection techniques for the purposes of impurity structural elucidation / unknown identification and quantitative assays for impurities in pharmaceutical products.
* Excellent analytical expertise in method development and validation
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Strong mentoring and training skills
* Ability to build and develop client relationships
* Understanding of budgeting and revenue projection
* Ability to plan, organize and work to deadlines
Please apply online or call Neil Walton on +442030964706 for more details.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
You MUST be eligible to work in Leinster. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Posted: 13th February 2018
- Expires: 15th March 2018
- Reference: 28620