James Horne is recruiting for an Analytical Chemist to join a fine chemical manufacturing company at their facility located in Middlesbrough on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to perform quality control analysis on chemical products to ensure product quality using advanced instrumental techniques, including HPLC, GC-MS, FTIR and wet chemistry methods.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment
- Strictly following standard operating procedures to ensure right first time outcomes
- Participating in Continuous Improvement activities
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Qualification in a Chemistry based subject
- Experience working in either an academic or industrial laboratory
- High attention to detail
This is an excellent opportunity to join a chemical manufacturing organisation that specialises in the development and manufacture of fine chemical products. The company offers a tailored and comprehensive training and development program to it's employees that would make this post suitable for Analytical Chemists at varying levels of experience.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced holiday allowance
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference DH41286 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 13th February 2018
- Expires: 13th March 2018
- Reference: DH41286