An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Applications / Sales Engineer with experience of Rotating Equipment to support customers with new products
As the Applications / Sales Engineer you will:
* Be the point of contact for customers
* Handle Orders
* Handle Enquiries
* Work with international agents
* Issue contract sheets and supporting documentation
* Define technical & commercial requirements
* Acknowledge customer orders
* Inform them of progress
* Make offers to customers
* Maintain customers
* Find and follow up on new opportunities
To be successful in the role of Applications / Sales Engineer you will have the following skills and experience:
* Degree/diploma qualified or equivalent with at least 5 years' significant and demonstrated
experience in engineering
* Hands on engineering experience with the ability to diagnose engineering related problems.
* Excellent organisational, planning, communication and time management skills with a can do
attitude and the ability to work autonomously
* Ability to use clear judgment and make methodical decisions in pressure situations
* Wish to be part of a professional team, to be well presented and to be communicative with a
view to the development of a long term career
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £30,000 - 40,000 (depending on experience) and an industry leading benefits package.
To apply for the position of Applications / Sales Engineer, please send your CV to Gabrielle Beaver via the 'apply now' button.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
- Agency: JAM Recruitment
- Posted: 13th February 2018
- Expires: 27th February 2018
- Reference: BBBH673423