We are currently looking for a Head of Manufacturing to join an innovative biotechnology company based in Cardiff. As the Head of Manufacturing you will be responsible for overseeing the process optimisation and product manufacturing as well as successfully managing production increases and possible scale-up projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Head of Manufacturing will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will oversee the production process, drawing up a production schedule, monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed.
2. Set up a products manufacturing forecasting process which takes into consideration input and need from the commercial department.
3. You will be responsible for ensuring the production is cost effective and monitor the cost of goods on a regular basis.
4. Working with the Research team, you will lead the development of new and scalable manufacturing processes from bench to pilot and beyond.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Head of Manufacturing we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree and ideally a PhD in a life science or engineering discipline along with extensive experience working in biological manufacturing.
2. Proven industry experience in cell culture, medical device or reagent manufacturing will be highly advantageous.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with leading a manufacturing function within a Life Science company is essential.
Key Words: Manufacturing | Production | Manager | Head of | Biotechnology | Life Science | Biological | Medical Device | Medical Technology |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 12th February 2018
- Expires: 12th March 2018
- Reference: J5148