We are currently looking for a Study Scientist to join the Ecotoxicology team within a leading Life Science organisation within the Cambridgeshire area. As the Study Scientist you will be responsible for undertaking experimental work associated with terrestrial ecotoxicology studies.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Study Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be involved in carrying out Ecotoxicology studies which will include study planning and following protocols.
2. As the Study Scientist you will be responsible for following GLP regulations while checking raw data and proof reading study reports.
3. Your role will give you the opportunity to learn new skills within a laboratory environment such as validation and evaluation of instrumentation as well as conducting new techniques.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Study Scientist within the Ecotoxicology department we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related subject such as, but not limited to, Ecotoxicology, Animal Science, Biological Sciences, Marine Biology, etc.
2. A working knowledge and practical experience with in a GLP environment carrying out ecotoxicology studies would be beneficial to your application.
Key Words: Ecotoxicology | Biology | Environmental | GLP | Pharmaceutical | Scientist |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 12th February 2018
- Expires: 12th March 2018
- Reference: J5150