Shift Allowance & Overtime available
An exciting opportunity has just opened for a Facilities Engineer to join a leading Life Science company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Facilities Engineer you will be responsible for the day to day mechanical, electrical and facilities management activities within a state of the art manufacturing centre. To be considered for the Facilities Engineer role it's essential you have hands on experience working with HVAC systems and experience working within clean room / GMP or GxP building and facilities environments as a Facilities Engineer.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Facilities Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As Facilities Engineer, you will partake in the Facilities and Engineering quality compliance systems and ongoing improvement in quality performance.This will be in accordance with statutory, regulatory and company standards, procedures and systems regarding relevant cGMP and Quality Systems in the workplace.
2. You will ensure the availability and reliability of building utilities, services and manufacturing equipment for the operational areas so they can achieve the plans in order to satisfy collaborator requirements.
3. As Facilities Engineer, you will delivery of the Engineering Maintenance Strategy in a safe, quality-focussed and cost-effective manner. Specifically, to undertake a Preventive and Predictive maintenance strategy for all of the assets on site.
4. You will work to Good Engineering Practices (GEP) within the Maintenance Engineering department, including regularly engineering standards, housekeeping, adherence to business processes, and both GMP and Safety risks.
5. The right facilities engineer will have good experience working as an engineer covering building / facilities…especially having experience working with HVAC systems.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Facilities Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or qualifications in an Engineering discipline (electrical or mechanical) as well as experience within a clean room / GMP or GxP environments.
2. Proven industry experience of working within a GMP Engineering / Facilities environment within a life science / pharmaceutical environment.
3. It is essential to have prior experience working on HVAC systems in highly regulated building facilities
Key Words: Engineering | Facilities | Engineer | Life Science | Pharmaceutical | Biopharmaceutical | Biotechnology | Mechanical | Electrical | Manufacturing | GMP | GEP | MHRA | FDA | Maintenance
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 12th February 2018
- Expires: 12th March 2018
- Reference: J5142