Steve Lord is recruiting for a Manager for Commercial Development and EMEA Commerical Analytics (Oncology) to join a global pharmaceutical company committed to contributing to better healthcare at their site based in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to support the oncology business group to provide market analysis, insights and commercial input to pipeline assets for the EMEA region.
This will include the following responsibilities:
-Market/commercial assessments and forecasts for in-line and new products, indications and formulations.
-Forecast submissions and communication within the Oncology business group
-Commercial assessments for in-licensing opportunities.
-Expert analysis into oncology markets and commercial operations
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Relevant experience with a pharmaceutical or healthcare related company
- Experience in business intelligence field, at affiliate and ideally international level.
- Must have experience of oncology area (solid tumours preferred).
- Forecasting in EMEA markets.
- Expert level in Excel and knowledge of databases such as IMS, Cegedim, CAM, GERS, IPSOS, DRG, Globaldata etc
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL41263 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 12th February 2018
- Expires: 12th March 2018
- Reference: CL41263