Are you an experienced QC Analyst looking for an exciting new job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a QC Analyst to join a rapidly expanding biotech company based in the Wiltshire area.
As the QC Analyst you will be responsible for undertaking chemical and biochemical analyses to support the manufacture of the company's licensed pharmaceutical products as well as writing up quality documentation relating to raw materials, water and product testing. This job will be based in the analytical quality control laboratory.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Testing raw materials, in process and finished product samples to ensure that they meet the specifications established in the product licence and internal company specification documents. Maintenance and calibration of equipment is also required.
2. To ensure analysis and recording of QC and stability testing is performed in compliance with the statutory requirements of cGMP as well as being responsible for writing Standard Operating Procedures and their associated risk assessments to ensure that those tasks are performed safely and other quality documents e.g. change controls, validation reports, non-conformances and CAPAs where appropriate.
3. Organise and liaise with external testing laboratories to arrange correct and on time testing to meet production deadlines or suppliers of equipment or chemicals. Additionally, liaising with internal departments such as validation, pharms stores and QA where required.
4. As the QC analyst, you will have to maintain an up-to-date awareness of regulatory and scientific developments via courses, meetings and literature as well as maintaining training records.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline (e.g. chemistry, biochemistry, pharmaceutical, biopharm.) in addition to knowledge and experience of ELISA, enzyme analysis or HPLC systems (or equivalent).
2. Proven industry experience in a fast paced GMP laboratory environment, working in a similar position as a bench QC analyst following written instructions and comparing analytical results with set specifications.
3. Experience using standard analytical laboratory equipment such as pH meters, balances, pipettes as well as ability to work on your own initiative, organise own workload and prioritise daily work with minimal supervision working to tight and often changing timescales.
Key Words: QC Analyst | Quality Control | Technologist | Analytical | HPLC | GMP | Elisa | Laboratory | Biotech | Chemistry | Pharmaceutical | Chemical
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 12th February 2018
- Expires: 12th March 2018
- Reference: J5141