Natalie Wood is recruiting for a QC Supervisor to join a speciality chemicals manufacturer based in Cheshire, on a full time, permanent basis.
Main responsibilities of this QC Supervisor will include:
- Providing the manufacturing & production plant with technical analytical services and support.
- Follow operating procedures as instructed by the company quality procedures specifically OP 060, 070, 080.
- Provide qualitative and quantitative analysis of raw materials, finished products and in process materials using a range of analytical techniques.
- Provide evaluation and testing of new and alternative raw materials.
- Develop new qualitative and quantitative testing methods including HPLC, GC-MS & LC-MS methods.
- Investigate and action non-conforming goods/products.
- Complete internal audits to ensure compliance with internal company procedures, management systems and legal compliance.
As a QC Supervisor, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree level qualification in Chemistry or closely related scientific discipline
- Considerable Quality Control Laboratory based experience
- Practical & working knowledge of analytical qualitative & quantitative test methods including Karl Fischer, HPLC, particle size determination (Malvern), physical testing techniques (including determination of solids, RI, SG etc.) & Titrimetric analytical techniques
-Computer Literacy (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook) is essential
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH41049 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 12th February 2018
- Expires: 12th March 2018
- Reference: SH41049