Are you a Research Scientist with experience in Laboratory Automation looking for an exciting new opportunity within Cambridge?
Research Scientist (Laboratory Automation)
My client is a leading Biotechnology company in the Cambridge area and due to recent expansion they are currently looking to fill a Research Scientist position working on laboratory automation. Key duties of the role will involve: developing and optimising automated processes within the laboratory, implementing new systems in the laboratory and writing scripts for automation software.
To be eligible for this role you must meet the following criteria:
- Be educated to a minimum of Bsc level within a Life Science subject
- Have a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience gained in industry
- Have experience writing scripts for laboratory automation software
- Have experience with liquid handling procedures within a molecular biology laboratory
- Be a meticulous worker with a keen eye for detail
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply below
For informal inquiries please call 01223 463 300 and ask for Karina Stanley
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Reed Scientific
- Posted: 12th January 2018
- Expires: 9th February 2018
- Reference: RSA(KS-12/1)