We are currently looking for a Senior Production Maintenance Craftsman to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridge area. As the Senior Production Maintenance Craftsman you will be responsible for hands on maintenance work within a manufacturing environment.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Production Maintenance Craftsman will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Senior Production Maintenance Craftsman, you will be responsible for using root cause analysis to detect and repair machines and equipment.
2. You will work with a mechanical bias on a variety of different of different machines as well as having an influence of electrical equipment.
3. As the Senior Production Maintenance Craftsman, you will be making sure maintenance activities are consistence with safety, GMP and other regulatory requirements.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Production Maintenance Craftsman we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment and although pharmaceutical experience is not essential, it is desired.
2. Proven industry experience in working with hands on production, facilities and research equipment.
3. A working knowledge of fault finding in both mechanical and electrical equipment.
Key Words: Production / Maintenance / Pharmaceutical / root cause analysis / repair / manufacturing / equipment / GMP / Health and Safety / Mechanical / Electrical / Marchesini Blister Packing / Repair
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 12th January 2018
- Expires: 9th February 2018
- Reference: J4801