James Horne is recruiting for a Head of CMC to join a leading and expanding organisation at their site near Newcastle on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for the leading a large team of scientists across a broad range of disciplines and by joining the senior management team help shape the future of the company.
Responsibilities and duties will include:
- Managerial leadership of scientists across multiple departments including analytical, microbiological and materials science development.
- Direct supervision of senior scientific staff.
- Effectively communicate and liaise with third parties and customers to meet their project needs.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Significant CMC Pharmaceutical experience.
- Proven experience of positions with authority and the direct management of senior scientific staff.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference DH41010 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 12th January 2018
- Expires: 9th February 2018
- Reference: DH41010