Rob Walker is currently recruiting for an Optical Administrator for a market leading ophthalmic giant based in the Woking area on a permanent basis. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a company that has one of the best employee development programs on the market.
The main purpose of this Optical Administrator role is to deliver outstanding patient care and deliver an efficient and smooth experience whilst providing a very high level of customer service.
In order to be considered for this role you must have the following skills and qualities:
- Ability to deal with customers on a face to face basis as well as over the phone.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Be highly efficient and have great attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills
- Experience in diary and appointment management
- Excellent customer service skills and be willing to go above and beyond for each individual customer
- A pro active and positive attitude
- Must be able to work as part of a well established team
In return the client is offering a very attractive salary package along with some other benefits that will be discussed at point of interview at the clients discretion.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH41022 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 12th January 2018
- Expires: 9th February 2018
- Reference: SH41022