Rob Walker is currently recruiting for an FLT driver to work for a globally recognised pharmaceutical company based in Cheshire on a 6 month fixed term rolling contract.
The client is a major force in the pharmaceutical industry and this is a great opportunity to work with a major international firm.
The main duties of these FLT Drivers will be to:
- Adhere to GMP standards
- Use of Reach and Counterbalance Fork-lift trucks
- Use of a wrapping machine- wrapping pallets
- Transporting pallets from the line to the warehouse
- Use and training in the clients SAP systems
For this role you must have the following skills and experience:
- Candidates will ideally have FLT licenses in reach/ counterbalance (will accept expired) and warehousing experience.
- Pharma manufacturing background / GMP experience would be desirable but not essential.
- Candidates must be comfortable/ familiar with the use of technology.
- Available to start ASAP
The role will involve shift-work (6am to 1.40pm / 1.40pm-9.10pm) Monday- Friday.
For the first 12-weeks the shift-work rate is £11.59 per hour, at week 13 this increases to £16.29 per hour.
The contract is for 6 months initially.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH41020 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 12th January 2018
- Expires: 9th February 2018
- Reference: SH41020