We are currently looking for a Research Protein Purification Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Research Protein Purification Scientist you will be responsible for any upcoming projects related to protein expression.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Research Protein Purification Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Research Protein Purification Scientist, you will be working in a team of 3 working on mammalian cell culture projects.
2. You will be using a variety of different biological techniques related to cell culture in order to complete the upcoming projects. These techniques will include but are not limited to biological assays, SDS - Page and Gel Electrophoresis.
3. As the Research Protein Purification Scientist, you will responsible for supporting multiple analytical programs with efficient co-ordination of workload to deliver key Biologics development and life cycle management projects on time.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Research Scientist - Protein Purification we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant PhD in Protein Engineering or equivalent.
2. Proven hands on experience working with Mammalian Cell Culture.
Key Words: Biology / PhD / Protein / Antibody / Protein Engineering / Protein Purification / Mammalian Cells / Antibodies / Assays / Laboratory / SDS - Page / Gel Electrophoresis / Research / Biopharmaceutical / Scientist
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 12th January 2018
- Expires: 9th February 2018
- Reference: J4997