Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Pharmaceutical Senior Process Engineer to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Greater London area. As the Senior Process Engineer, you will be responsible for leading technical expertise across all areas of Process Engineering with a specific focus on utility improvements, technology transfer and new product introduction.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Process Engineer(Pharmaceutical) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as followed:
1. You will be responsible for developing a manufacturing focussed team of Process Engineers to deliver engineering solutions within Pharmaceutical Manufacturing process.
2. You will be responsible for the development and subsequent implementation of yield improvement and waste reduction programmes and assist with the development and implementation of site engineering standards.
3. You will support installation, commissioning, FATs, SATs and validation of new processes and equipment.
4. You will provide process safety support/expertise (HAZOP, ATEX etc). ensure that all processes and changes are implemented in a safe process, and comply with cGMP and regulatory requirements.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Process Engineer (Pharmaceutical) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemical/Process Engineering or a related discipline is essential.
2. Proven Process Engineering experience within the Pharmaceutical space is essential with continuous improvement and Pharmacutical manufacturing experience being highly desirable.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Utility Systems such as Water / Steam Systems is highly advantageous.
Key Words: Process Engineer | Pharmaceutical | Biopharmaceutical | FEED | Design | Calculation | Manufacturing | Troubleshooting | Engineer | GMP | GXP | FAT | SAT | Commissioning | HAZOP | Validation | P&ID | Design |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 12th January 2018
- Expires: 9th February 2018
- Reference: J3992