Dominic Bennett is currently recruiting for a Technical Specialist to join the Technical Department within a leading large scale chemical company. This role is offered on a full time permanent basis and comes with a salary of £30,000 - £40,000 dependant on experience.
This company provides world class contract manufacturing services to global leaders in the agrochemical, fine and speciality chemical sector. They focus on delivering customer needs while utilising its broad assets and technology base underpinned by its quality driven project management.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
• Provide Technical Expertise with a problem solving and troubleshooting service to the Norwich Manufacturing Organisation.
• Propose and validate process improvements and to provide expert technical input into the design and development of new and existing plant, processes or products on the Norwich site.
• Audit plant performance standards of Environment, Quality, Reliability, Capacity and Cost.
• Work within a Technical Support team with defined responsibility for several Production Plants in support of the Plant Managers
• Have daily contact with Manufacturing Organisation, communicating and influencing to provide the technical support for the operation and optimisation of several processes.
• Undertake all necessary laboratory & investigative studies & evaluations to support existing and future manufacturing
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
• Qualified to degree or equivalent in chemistry.
• Significant experience including formal training, in the technology, unit operations and systems of chemical production (analytical, chemical, economic, engineering, environmental, legal, personnel and safety). Experience of industrialisation preferred.
• A creative innovative, team player, determined, open person able to demonstrate a high level of scientific ability and independence of thought
• Able to demonstrate effective leadership, with excellent verbal and written communication and good organisational skills.
If successful you will be joining a company with more than 50 years expertise and an established reputation for manufacturing excellence and dependability.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST41013 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 12th January 2018
- Expires: 9th February 2018
- Reference: ST41013