Lana Premadasa is currently recruiting for two Analytical Scientists to join a leading provider of advanced technologies and outsourced services for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and consumer health industry, based in Wiltshire (on the M4 corridor).
These roles are offered on a full time Fixed Term Contract for 3 months, with the possibility of extension.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
• Perform analytical tests on instrumentation such as HPLC, Dissolution, FTIR, Karl Fischer and a range of others
• Support stability batch release, clinical batch release, analytical method development, analytical method validation and EU batch release
• Contribute towards technical continuous improvements in line with industry standards and best practice, utilizing LEAN techniques such as 6 sigma and 5S
• Contribute to research into new technologies - product and equipment based
• Assist with improvements and efficiency drives within the Analytical team, with support of training activities
• Support 'Audit readiness' both internal and external performing data reviews and maintenance of archiving
• Write SOP's, analytical methods, stability protocols, method validation protocols and analytical investigations. Write well structured technical reports and other complex documentation in accordance to company procedures
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
• BSc in a relevant scientific discipline (or equivalent)
• Experience within a related field
• Have a good knowledge of use and operation of all commonly used laboratory equipment, including but not limited to chemical, chromatographic and physical evaluation of pharmaceutical dose forms.
• Understand root cause analysis and application of statistical skills
• Good communication and networking and interpersonal skills
• Display an awareness of regulatory requirements involved in all analytical activities
If you are employed by this client you will be joining a global pharmaceutical organisation based in Wiltshire.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST41014 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 12th January 2018
- Expires: 9th February 2018
- Reference: ST41014