We are currently looking for a Director Global Operations to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Director Global Operations you will be responsible for developing, implementing and leading the strategy for our client's Regulatory, Quality, Supply Chain and Compliance functions.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
You will work in collaboration with the Managing Director and senior leadership team to set strategic direction, while implementing and delivering a strategy of sustainable profit/ value growth. As a result your duties as the Director Global Operations will be varied and the accountability will cover:
1. Lead the strategic and operational direction of global operational projects, thoroughly monitor implementation and budget compliance. While doing so you will lead and supervise Regulatory, Quality, Supply Chain to ensure compliance with rules and regulations as well as support of commercial strategy, whilst working closely with Global R&D and Medical Affairs Director.
2. Establish strong contacts to key global partners, distributors, contract manufacturing, organisations and Health Care Professionals. You will lead the oversight of outsourced activities, suppliers and materials and create / maintain a bridge between department teams, providing operational expertise to the commercial marketing as well as sales teams.
3. Working closely with the Head of Quality to ensure the GMDP Quality System that medicinal products supplied by the company are manufactured in compliance with the law and the respective Marketing Authorisation. Support the Head of the Quality to manage internal and external stakeholders including the parent organization.
4. As the Director of Global Operations you will lead transformational change in the Operations function and set a clear strategy, vision and objectives for them.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Director Global Operations we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or PhD in a life sciences discipline (i.e. Chemistry / Pharmaceutical Sciences / Quality Management etc) with extensive prior experience leading global Pharmaceutical operations in a rapidly developing company.
2. Proven industry experience in either Quality Assurance (Global GxP) or Regulatory Affairs (new products) is required as well as a full understanding of the delivering of operations via a global network of partners.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with the drug development process, as well as applicable regulations to the provision of medical information to healthcare professionals and member of the public, is expected.
Key Words: Pharmaceutical Compliance / Global Regulatory Affairs / Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance / Operational Leadership / Strategic Direction / Programme Management / Project Leadership / Global Compliance
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 12th January 2018
- Expires: 9th February 2018
- Reference: J4993