Quality Coordinator Senior
SRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global pharmaceutical company who are looking for a Senior Quality Coordinator to join their team in Brentford. The role exists within the commercial Local Operating Companies, you will be require to ensure that GDP, GMP, and the mandated company Quality Management Systems for commercial operating units are met related to the Complaints process.
* Recommend and support changes for the productivity and quality improvements for Product Quality Complaints
* Management Process
* Manage documents (local and global) related to Product
* Quality Complaints Management Process
* Prepare and provide data required for monthly and quarterly reporting (KPIs, Quality Council, Complaints Trending Review, etc)
* Ensure timely escalation/reporting of expedite complaints
* Support the audit readiness and license to operate
* Administrative support to LICs and PIRCs when required
* Participate in investigations of deviations, product or stock queries and ensure effective liaison with LOC third party and other business partners on quality related topics
* Background in Quality Assurance, with knowledge of GMP (and regulatory) requirements
* HNC, Degree in Chemistry or equivalent in a science subject.
* Ability to manage multiple activities concurrently as roles are within high volume, complex areas
* Ability to demonstrate clear, reliable & timely decision making skills.
* Ability to demonstrate written and verbal communication skills.
To apply for this position, please email a copy of your CV
For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Umul on 0203 096 4529
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Posted: 12th January 2018
- Expires: 9th February 2018
- Reference: J24984