Account Manager (Medical Communications)
Location - London
Salary - 40,000
A full service, international medical communications agency based in London has an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager role. They are looking for either an existing Account Manager or a Senior Account Executive looking to take the next step in their career.
* Interacting with key decision-makers, contributing new business orientated ideas.
* Structure budgets and structure plans in order to meet set client briefs and requirements for project outcome.
* Proactively identifying opportunities for growth with existing and new clients.
* Maintaining and building both internal and external relationships to ensure that business runs smoothly.
* Organising and participating in meetings with clients, internal teams and other healthcare professionals.
* Scientific and strategic consultation and publications planning.
* A minimum of 3 years of industry experience, preferably within a Healthcare Communications agency.
* Experience within Medical Education and marketing is beneficial.
* Proven project management skills, including strong financial budgeting skills.
* Impeccable internal and external relationship building skills.
* BSc/MSc/PhD in Life sciences.
* 22 days holiday, released annually.
* Life Assurance.
* Discounted Gym membership.
* Season ticket loans.
Clinical Professionals are the leading pharmaceutical staffing consultancy in Europe. We are the agency of choice for medical communications professionals as we are the most knowledgeable recruiters within our specialists sectors and receive the highest number of jobs across the UK of all our agencies - therefore you can leave your job search and career guidance safely in our hands alone! Our expert consultants and resourcers have been working in the medical communications market for a number of years and understand the nuances of this sector, so can give you tailored advice for YOU and outstanding levels of service throughout your career. We also have great relationships with our clients so pride ourselves on being able to identify clients that may be the perfect `fit` for you and bring you to their attention. By working proactively with candidates we find you the RIGHT job at the RIGHT time.
Account Manager, Senior Account Executive, Client Services, Med Ed, Medical Communications, Healthcare, Project Manager, Hampshire, Berkshire, Surrey, London, South London, Central London, North London, South East, Buckinghamshire, Middlesex,
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Posted: 12th January 2018
- Expires: 23rd February 2018
- Reference: J32288