Medical Writer - Medical Communications
Location - London
Salary - Competitive
We are currently working with a dynamic medical communications agency that is looking for a medical writer to join their experienced team in London. They are ideally looking for someone with a minimum of 6 months industry experience to aid the company in providing support, from the development and implementation of communications strategies to the competitor intelligence gathering. The companies aim is to be dependable and flexible for all of their clients, making sure that specific briefs and the initial outcomes and expectations are achieved.
* Composing and researching high standard of written scientific materials in various different formats, tailoring the style to match the needs and requirements of the client.
* Working with a team of professionals, collaborating and contributing to overall product completion.
* Attending and supporting client meetings/interactions.
* Maintaining and building client relationships across the business.
* Providing mentorship and training to new/junior members of the team.
* A minimum of 6 months medical writing experience, preferably within a medical communications based agency.
* A degree in Life Sciences, a PhD would be preferred.
* Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
* Proven ability to work independently and work within a timed/targeted environment.
* Experience in a client facing role is beneficial.
You will become a part of a great team of professionals writers and accounts staff within a people focused company. The progression and development opportunities are truly rewarding and satisfactory. Amongst this you will receive:
* 25 days holiday + bank and public holidays.
* Personal Pension Plan.
* Private medical insurance and life insurance.
* Flexible working.
* Discretionary bonus scheme, based on targets and performance.
Clinical Professionals are the leading pharmaceutical staffing consultancy in Europe. We are the agency of choice for medical communications professionals as we are the most knowledgeable recruiters within our specialists sectors and receive the highest number of jobs across the UK of all our agencies - therefore you can leave your job search and career guidance safely in our hands alone! Our expert consultants and resourcers have been working in the medical communications market for a number of years and understand the nuances of this sector, so can give you tailored advice for YOU and outstanding levels of service throughout your career. We also have great relationships with our clients so pride ourselves on being able to identify clients that may be the perfect `fit` for you and bring you to their attention. By working proactively with candidates we find you the RIGHT job at the RIGHT time.
Medical writer, medical writing, scientific writing, medical communi
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Posted: 12th January 2018
- Expires: 23rd February 2018
- Reference: J15528