Account Manager - Medical Communications
Salary: Upto 40,000
An international medical education agency with a commitment in developing and supporting team members is seeking an account manager to join its dynamic team. You will be an established senior account executive or an account manager with a minimum of two years medical communications experience.
* Day-to-day client liaison to include participation in recurring or standalone meetings, ad-hoc discussion on project and account status and proactive problem solving
* Develop and maintain project status reports.
* Financial management support to include budget development, revenue forecast, tracking of program expenses and liaison with Client Finance to raise invoices.
* Travel as needed to client meetings, national and international conferences and other Envision Pharma Group locations, as required.
* Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with key clients, stakeholders and third parties.
* Exceptional communication skills.
* Continual focus on innovation and critical thinking.
* Aptitude for problem solving.
* Bachelor`s Degree, scientific background preferred but not essential.
* 3+ years direct experience in client-facing, relationship/account management role.
* Demonstration of organisational and critical thinking abilities.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Clinical Professionals are the leading pharmaceutical staffing consultancy in Europe. We are the agency of choice for medical communications professionals as we are the most knowledgeable recruiters within our specialists sectors and receive the highest number of jobs across the UK of all our agencies - therefore you can leave your job search and career guidance safely in our hands alone! Our expert consultants and resourcers have been working in the medical communications market for a number of years and understand the nuances of this sector, so can give you tailored advice for YOU and outstanding levels of service throughout your career. We also have great relationships with our clients so pride ourselves on being able to identify clients that may be the perfect `fit` for you and bring you to their attention. By working proactively with candidates we find you the RIGHT job at the RIGHT time.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Posted: 11th January 2018
- Expires: 22nd February 2018
- Reference: J32280