Natalie Wood is recruiting for a Senior Test Technician to join a leading organisation specialising in rubber, plastic & composite testing & manufacture, on a full time, permanent basis based in Shropshire.
As a Senior Test Technician you will provide technical expertise in the field of physical testing on medical products and devices and ensuring that internal and external customers receive an effective and appropriate service to their need.
Further responsibilities of this Senior Test Technician will be:
- Combining technical expertise, commercial acumen and excellent communication, to prepare and deliver innovative work package scope and pricing proposals.
- Undertaking testing and reporting activities on multiple simultaneous work programmes and ensuring that programmes are delivered on time and within budget.
- Assisting the laboratory manager to provide training and mentoring to laboratory staff to assure the development of department capability.
As a Senior Test Technician, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Have an A Level in Physics or relevant scientific or engineering subject.
- Be a good communicator who seeks to understand the clients' needs and objectives, possessing great customer service and acting with confidence when interacting with clients.
- Have a demonstrated scientific knowledge and experience in the physical and mechanical testing of products or materials.
- Possess demonstrated project management techniques and experience of managing multiple projects through to completion.
- Be experienced in preparing method validation and statistical data analysis and have demonstrated commercial awareness in a previous role.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH40981 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 11th January 2018
- Expires: 8th February 2018
- Reference: SH40981