Jade Mosley is recruiting for a Laboratory Technician to work within a laboratory environment for a leading technology company. The Laboratory Technician will be working at their specialist research and manufacturing site in Teesside on a temporary 8 week contract.
As a Laboratory Technician you will be required to provide support in the laboratory, running experiments, documenting results and ensuring Health and Safety in the laboratory.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Material Science or a closely related subject.
- Hands on experience working in a commercial laboratory
- Knowledge of basic laboratory working procedures such as COSHH and MSDS.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference DH41003 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 11th January 2018
- Expires: 8th February 2018
- Reference: DH41003