Are you an experienced scientist with formal project management experience looking for a new challenge within the life sciences / pharmaceutical sector?
We are currently looking for a number of Senior Scientific Programme / Project Managers to join a leading life sciences company based in the Berkshire area. As the Senior Scientific Programme / Project Manager you will be responsible for taking full responsibility and accountability for all operational aspects in leading a cross functional project team to deliver on all scope objectives with the highest level of quality. They are the single point of contact to the customer whilst being the customers advocate within the company network with the goal of achieving total customer satisfaction.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Scientific Programme / Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Lead project execution after deal closure with ultimate accountability for project initiation, planning, execution and control (cost, time, quality and risk).
2. Direct and motivate multi-disciplinary project teams and keep team members accountable to deliver.
3. Conduct internal and external Project Team Meetings to ensure that all stakeholders and the customer are working in accordance to the agreed to Project Plan.
4. Secure required resources and capacity commitments and obtain buy-in of all relevant stakeholders.
5. Identify ongoing project opportunities and in conjunction with Sales, establish mid-to- long term program strategy (where applicable).
6. Timely escalation of critical project issues as per the agreed Escalation Policy.
7. Maintenance of project risk assessment and risk mitigation plan. Manage agreed remediation plans where applicable.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Scientific Programme / Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life sciences or chemistry based discipline and have gained formal project / program management experience, ideally within the pharmaceutical, biotech, chemicals or medical device sectors.
2. In addition to the above, you will have gained experience in a Manufacturing, R&D, MSAT, commercial or similar relevant function in the life sciences industry.
3. You will have experience of MS Project, and a PMP or Prince2 qualification would be highly desirable.
Key Words: Project Manager | Programme Manager | Project Management | Programme Management | Manufacturing | MSAT | R&D | commercial | pharmaceutical | biotech | medical devices | chemicals | biopharmaceuticals |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 11th January 2018
- Expires: 8th February 2018
- Reference: J4897