An exciting opportunity with a global pharmaceutical manufacturer has become available for a Qualification and Validation Analyst to join a leading company based in the Surrey area. As the Q&V Analyst you will be responsible for the validation of equipment as defined by the SOPs.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Qualification and Validation Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as followed:
1. You will implement guidelines and procedures for equipment validation, building a culture of validation and assure the fulfilment of the GMP validation regulation
2. You will approve qualification reports for HVAC and Laminar Flow Units performed by external companies and perform Utilities qualification and analyse the results taken from the routine tests.
3. You will perform IQ, OQ and PQ according to pre-approved protocols, as well as the execute and support computerised system validation.
4. You will assure the elaboration and maintenance of technical documentation related to qualification and validation of equipment and utilities.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Qualification and Validation Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science/Engineering discipline or equivalent.
2. Proven industry experience in the pharmaceutical industry with hands on equipment and facility validation experience.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with HVAC and Laminar Flow Unit validation qualifications, managing CAPAs, change controls and Deviations.
Key Words: Validation | Qualification | Quality Assurance | CAPA | Change Control | Deviations | GMP | Sterile | Manufacturing | IQ | OQ | PQ | HVAC | CSV | Laminar Flow Units | Pharmaceutical | Biopharmaceutical |
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 11th January 2018
- Expires: 8th February 2018
- Reference: J4994