Lucy Stendall is recruiting for a Health Economics and Market Access Research Assistant to join a leading medical device company based in Leeds on a contract basis for 6 months initially.
The main purpose of the role will be to responsible for collation and internal dissemination of scientific, clinical and economic information to theHealth Economics & Market Access (HEMA) Managers and other functions relating to the company's products and programmes.
- Database analysis and interpretation and tracking of policy changes in multiple countries.
- Use relevant search engines to conduct systematic searches for clinical and scientific data.
- Documents the information and output in accordance with the company's compliance and processes.
- Interprets scientific and clinical literature into summaries and gains appropriate copy approval prior to dissemination to relevant stakeholders.
- Interrogates and analyses healthcare informatics databases and interprets the findings into a report for use by HEMA Managers and appropriate functions.
- Conducts horizon scanning for policy changes in healthcare across EMEA, non-clinical stakeholder insights, reimbursement changes and economic influences and reports to relevant functions.
- Documents compliance analysis and Zinc approvals for relevant HEMA projects.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Graduate preferably in a life science, maths or economics.
- Healthcare related experience an advantage.
- Ability to manage complexity, balancing multiple projects and engagement with diverse stakeholder groups.
- Strong analytical skills and experience in literature searching and interpretation of data.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST41007 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 11th January 2018
- Expires: 8th February 2018
- Reference: 41007