Microbiology Technician (Chemicals)
Ref : 19729
Our client is a North West based laboratory carrying out chemical and microbiological development and manufacture. They are currently seeking 2 Microbiology Technicians
The role will involve:
• Providing microbial testing in the form of: screening, TVC, wet and dry-film challenge testing, efficacy testing, stability and sterility testing.
• Working in a busy laboratory with a technical and customer focus.
• Supporting UK and overseas sales team and their customers
The suitable candidate will:
• Be a Graduate in Microbiology / Biological Sciences or similar (minimum 2:2).
• Have good time management skills, being able to organize their time and workload effectively.
• Be able to produce clear reports based on findings and provide suitable recommendations.
Salary: Competitive, subject to skills and experience
Location: North West
For further science jobs visit: www.sci-search.com
- Agency: SCI Recruitment for Scientists
- Posted: 11th January 2018
- Expires: 8th February 2018
- Reference: 19729