Laboratory Technician- IVDs
£17K per annum
Are you a scientific graduate, with a background in Molecular Biology or experience in immunoassay development, looking to kick-start your career?
We are currently looking for a Laboratory Technician interested in a great opportunity to join an innovative and rapidly expanding In Vitro Diagnostics company in the Wirral, with the chance to start immediately in a permanent position.
The Laboratory Technician will work with external clients to optimise their assays so that they can be transferred to the manufacturing facility. In particular to stabilise their molecular assays to ensure that they can be manufactured using my client's proprietary freeze drying process.
Duties of the Laboratory Technician include:
* Manufacturing of custom client IVD product lines.
* Reagent preparation, dispensing and loading of the freeze driers
* Reagent preparation, dispensing and drying of immunoassays plates
* Formulating and dispensing buffer solutions, labelling bottle and containers
* Following SOP's and other quality procedures, complete and sign off the paperwork for the production runs to ensure compliance with Regulatory bodies.
* Complete reconciliation during labelling and packing
* Responsibility for ensuring traceability of all products from raw materials to finished product.
* Ensuring stock reagents are in place and equipment is maintained
* Continuously improving the production performance and update paperwork in line with the quality systems
The successful candidate for the Laboratory Technician role will have:
* A BSc in Molecular Biology or related subject
* Previous experience of working in a lab environment, either industrial or academic, with knowledge of molecular diagnostics or immunoassays
If you are a Laboratory Technician or Manufacturing technician with good knowledge in Molecular Biology then please apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Search Scientific
- Posted: 11th January 2018
- Expires: 8th February 2018
- Reference: Req/464350