Senior Clinical Research Consultant - Freelance
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a strong pipeline within oncology. They are looking to secure the services of a senior level clinical research consultant / scientist for an initial 6 month contract based in Hertfordshire.
This is an highly sought after role within a market leading business where the successful clinical research project lead / director / scientist will be providing clinical input, support and oversight for oncology studies.
Hertfordshire - office based. Would suit someone residing in the Herts, Essex, Cambridge, North London, Luton, Hatfield, Watford, Hemel Hempstead, Harlow, Bedford, Milton Keynes or surrounding area.
Competitive rate relevant to level of the role
Clinical Research Scientist / Consultant - 6 month initial contract
- Direct and recent experience within a pharmaceutical company
- Expert industry experience within oncology
- Thorough understanding of clinical research methodology - from study concept, protocol and CRF design, CSR development and clinical data review
- In-depth experience of phase II and III clinical studies
- Experience in matrix study management
- Experience of preparing BNDA documents
- Experience of CRO monitor oversight and training
Within this role the successful Clinical Research Consultant / Scientist will be assisting the Clinical Study Director in planning, implementing and execution of clinical trials as well as day to day managing and reporting of clinical trials. Additional responsibilities include:
- Assisting in the development of protocols
- Assisting in the preparation of NDA documents
- Review of study documents - i.e. ICFs, IEC / IRB submissions
- Monitoring project risks
- Resource management
- Budget management
- People management (if assigned reports)
Clinical Professionals is a leading pharmaceutical staffing business. We have been placing professional within clinical research for over 10 years so have unrivalled knowledge of the market and can give tailored advice for you and outstanding levels of service throughout your career. We also have great relationships with our clients so pride ourselves on being able to identify clients that may be the perfect `fit` for you and bring you to their attention. By working proactively with candidates we find you the RIGHT job at the RIGHT time.
CTM, CPL, CD, Clinical director, clinical project director, associate director, ad, trial lead, trial manager, study manager, study lead, lead director, herts, beds, cambs, essex, london, north london, cra, cro, gcp, oversight
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Posted: 11th January 2018
- Expires: 22nd February 2018
- Reference: J32249