We are currently looking for a Scientific Officer (Microbiology) to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Scientific Officer (Microbiology) you will be responsible for carrying out scientific and technical tasks within the Quality Control department.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Scientific Officer (Microbiology) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Scientific Officer you will be responsible for performing laboratory techniques and procedures in compliance with GMP regulations.
2. Your role will also include supporting management projects in the department as well as developing and validating laboratory procedures.
3. Within the department you will be involved in reviewing analytical and laboratory data in compliance with documented procedures.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Scientific Officer (Microbiology) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science's related subject such as Microbiology or Biology.
2. Proven industry experience in pharmaceutical organisation within the Microbiology department is essential to your application and a strong critical approach to work would be beneficial.
Key Words: Microbiology | Quality Control | Pharmaceutical | Research | Manufacturing | Scientific |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 10th January 2018
- Expires: 7th February 2018
- Reference: J4988