Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are retained to search for a Medical Affairs Director to join a global pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Medical Affairs Director you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Medical Affairs Director will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Develop, implement and lead strategy for Medical Affairs and R&D.
2. Drive strategic medical value and clinical differentiation during pre-launch, launch and post launch stages of the product portfolio life cycle.
3. Work as part of company executive board to shape the business strategic direction.
4. The Medical Affairs Director, will implement operational direction for R&D projects and monitor performance and compliance.
5. Establish and maintain global KOL relationships and act as a scientific interface with external experts and healthcare professionals.
6. Manage and develop a highly skilled team of scientists and physicians.
7. Develop and access promotional materials to ensure all claims are fully supported by scientific data and in accordance with ABPI code of practice.
Successful applicants for the Medical Affairs Director will have the following skills and qualifications:
1. Medically qualified with significant post registration experience.
2. Proven pharmaceutical or biotech industry knowledge.
3. Track record of medical affairs leadership in pharmaceutical / biotech organisation.
4. Specialty care therapy experience is a must, neurology, neuroscience or CNS is preferred.
Key Words: Medical Affairs Director, Medical Affairs Director, Neurology, Neuroscience, pharmaceutical.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 10th January 2018
- Expires: 7th February 2018
- Reference: J4986