Hendre Moolman is recruiting for a Senior Drug Safety Governance Scientist to join a research focused healthcare company at their site based in Welwyn on a 6 month contract basis. PSMF experience is essential.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Coordinate activities that enable effective oversight and governance of the PV System such as management of the Pharmacovigilance System Master File
- Manage business activities that enable the QPPV to receive information that may affect medical compliance
- Project manage inspection readiness and process improvement programmes.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Planning and executing (cross functional) complex PV Governance & Policy led activities and initiatives as needed within the timeframes established
- Managing the PSMF and corresponding improvement initiatives and tools
- Acting as subject matter expert in inspections/audits
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Life Science Degree
- Proven experience in the Pharmaceutical industry in the area of PV/Drug Safety
- Sound knowledge in PV regulations and guidelines, understanding the role of quality in the PV system
This is an excellent opportunity to join a large team in a stable organisation
Benefits include a competitive rate with an initial 6 month contract
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL41001 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 10th January 2018
- Expires: 7th February 2018
- Reference: CL41001