Top Tier COMAH Manufacturing Company; Take your career to the next Level in an International Company.
Our client; a manufacturing company is looking to take on an EHS Strategy Manager on a permanent basis.
The succesful HSE Manager will be given the opprtunity to set strategy within EHS, relating specifcically to Process Safety and Engineering teams.
Slightly different to a number of EHS positions I have covered in the way it is more specialised; this role will essentially make you the face of Compliance. Being a point of contact for the EA and HSE, you are being hired to have a critical role in health and safety strategy.
This is one of the key UK sites in an international company, however with the flat structure they have in place you are far more visible then you are in companies of a similar size allowing for faster career progression.
I hear from so much of my network they feel as though they are "fire fighting" or don't get necessary support needed from Senior Management. However in this role Senior Management has progressed form Health and Safety not only proving clear progression routes but also meaning that you are working with a strong support network and a team that understands the significance of your role.
Typical responsibilities include;
* COMAH Management
* Representing the site in respect of EHS with third parties
* Managing IPPC
* Interacting with engineering and health and safety team to improve and implement EHS management stems on site.
We encourage those to apply who have:
* Worked on a top tier COMAH production manufacturing chemical/ pharmaceutical environment before.
* Competency in interacting with the HSE and Environmental agency.
* A NEBOSH General certificate
* Working knowledge of EHS regulations
To apply for this position please contact Funmi on 020 7940 2105 or email a WORD copy of your CV to email@example.com
EHS, HSE, EHSQ, QHSE, SHEQ, Health safety and environment, environmental health and safety, COMAH, DSEAR, Process safety, EHS Coordinator, EHS Advisor
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: NonStop Chemical
- Posted: 7th December 2017
- Expires: 14th December 2017
- Reference: OG/157565