This is an opportunity for a Consultant with strong Quality Assurance / Validation experience to join a Pharmaceutical Company in the New Year. This role is to Project Manage a GMP Laboratory Relocation for a Pharmaceutical company in Berkshire.
As the Consultant for the Laboratory Relocation you will be responsible for liaising with the main contractor and taking responsibility for the whole laboratory fit.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Consultant (Quality / Validation) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will use Project Management skills to liaise with the main contractor, obtain quotes and schedule the GMP Chemistry Laboratory move.
2. You will have a strong understanding of Quality Assurance, Quality Systems, GMP Chemistry Laboratories, Installation Qualification (IQ), Operational Qualification (OQ), and Performance Qualification (PQ).
3. You use your softer skills with negotiation and couple this with you technical background in order to relocate the laboratory from one site to another.
4. You will find the right entities to pack up the laboratory and the right contractors to re-establish the equipment following the move.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Consultant, Laboratory Relocation we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific Discipline (Chemistry preferred)
2. Proven industry experience in the Pharmaceutical industry is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Project Management, Quality Assurance and Validation is key.
Key Words: Quality Assurance / Validation / Project Management / Pharmaceutical / GMP / Chemistry / Chemist / Technical Transfer / Installation / Commissioning / Budgeting / Analytical Chemistry / IQ / OQ / PQ / Laboratory move
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 7th December 2017
- Expires: 4th January 2018
- Reference: J4827